Saturday, June 19, 2010

please forgive me.

I was starting to list this cute little romper and realized it might fit me. So I tried it on to get a better idea of the size..... and well..... it's not getting listed now.

Lets be honest, I haven't taken it off since I put it on. It has this built in bra thing, and it actually works!
It had not crossed my mind earlier that I needed to add this romper to my wardrobe. Sometimes you really just have to try things on. Usually when I help people shop for clothes, I make them try things on that they would never pick out. Try it next time you are clothes shopping!


I have no plans for changing out of this anytime soon. However, I really wish I had some yellow sandals! If I get a picture of myself in it today, I'll add it for you to see.

There are new summer things in the shop. Be sure to check them out!

2 comments:

M.M.E. said...

Haha. Well congrats on having a complete closet now! You're right about trying on something you never thought would look good. It's how I found some of my best items. You did a great job on the romper. Such ingenuity with the built in.

izztelford said...

That is too funny. What a cute romper... I bet you look darling in it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails