Saturday, June 26, 2010

my shoes.

I have a pretty cute collection of shoes in my shop right now and they are totally in the spotlight this morning!

These beauties popped up in the loveliest Etsy Finds article today. If you haven't seen the Storque today you should look! It's one of the prettiest ones I've seen and I just had the added bonus of being featured.
The rest of these sweet shoes have just had a lot of lookie-loos this morning. And I don't mind at all! Go ahead and take a look!
It is true, I have some really great shoes right now. Sadly they are all too small for my size 9 feet. Lucky for you, I have to sell them!
I better get listing shoes! Today seems like the day for it!

2 comments:

lili est folle said...

love the first ones!!! beautiful and very elegant!! ;)

JMay said...

I'm obsessed with these shoes, all of em!

Glad I stumbled across your blog, new follower! :-)
http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails