Thursday, May 27, 2010

For the love of awesome graphics and wonderful printed goods.

Have you seen the Mr. PS etsy shop?!


This seller first caught my eye when I noticed she was a featured seller back in February. Everything in her shop is wonderful! I have loved this "Yummy" design since the first time I saw it.

I asked nicely and she agreed to modify the design in order to make it fit on a tote bag for me. I've only seen a picture, but I LOVE it already. I'm a tote bag junky. I use them for everything..... not just my groceries.


I'm ecstatic! Can't wait to throw this baby over my shoulder!

1 comments:

lili est folle said...

I just discovered this shop & I love it! thank you for the link! P
I especially love her work on typography!! brillant! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails