Thursday, September 16, 2010

costume contest!

Halloween is right around the corner! And my boy has no idea what he wants to dress up as......

Doesn't it seem like kids always know waaaay ahead of time what they are going to be for Halloween? Well my boy is facing a little dilemma..... he has no idea what he wants to be!

Hello! Mama needs a little time to get a good costume pulled together! Last year he was a spy. I found a vintage trench coat and he wore a plaid fedora I had picked up in the garment district. He looked super cute! We've bought superhero costumes before, but I AM NOT A FAN. I'd much rather make him something original.... something special!

We are in serious need of costume ideas for a really cool 8 (almost 9) year old boy! What if we make it a contest?! How 'bout..... if D picks your costume idea I will give you $15 toward any purchase at Second Wind Vintage?

Sound good?

Email me or submit your ideas as comments. The winner will be announced as soon as D settles on a costume idea. Even better if you can link to a picture of you costume idea!

Thanks!
XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails