Friday, September 7, 2012

Flea Market Totes // Grain Sack Bags

A while back I acquired a stack of awesome antique grain sacks. At the time I wasn't sure what I'd do with them. I just knew that eventually I'd come up with the perfect use for them. With the grain sacks and a selection of wonderful vintage linens I've started creating some really fun tote bags.

Flea Market Totes have been born! Made essentially from flea market finds and perfect for collecting your flea market treasures!

So far, I might be most fond of this little ditty. It combines an awesome Hawaiian sugar sack with my favorite kind of vintage textile.... the handkerchief!

Or how about this one? Vintage flour sack and two great tea towels! 
Both of the tea towels used on this tote are linen. I especially love that yellow printed linen towel.

This one doesn't have a grain sack, but it's not lacking in great vintage textiles!
You could call either side the front! These bags have no visible seems, on the inside or the outside.

Check back soon. I'm making new ones all the time right now. You can go directly to the Flea Bag Totes section of the shop by clicking this link:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/PIPandPEPPER?section_id=12083151

Let me know what you think about these new bags, in the comment section. I hope you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails