Monday, October 18, 2010

Time to start layering!

My own vintage coat collection might be a tad unnecessary in Southern California. I can't help it, I just love old coats! Wool, cashmere, tweed, fur, whatever..... there are so many choices! I have to have one in every color!

There are some fantastic coats and jackets for sale in the Second Wind Vintage shop. Take a look at the Outerwear Section.

This picture is from when I was still in school. Sometimes sewing and drafting patterns all day would make us a little crazy. So late at night when no one was around we would turn the cutting tables into runways (don't tell). Anyway, that's my favorite vintage coat. I just wanted you to see it.

Seriously, if I didn't already have too many coats, I'd probably keep a few from the shop.

2 comments:

xxyy said...

great coats.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wonderful collection of coats, Have a sweet day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails